The Council Recognition Dinner is a yearly event to honor the wonderful volunteers whose efforts make Scouting happen. At the event, we have a plated dinner and recognize the Silver Beaver Award recipients for the year. Additionally, the Council Recognition Dinner will include the presentation of a handful of Eagle Scout scholarships, as well as recognize other award recipients from the past year.
- March 23, 2019
- Golden Valley Country Club (7001 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN)
- 5:45PM Reception with dinner/program to follow at 6:30PM.
Register: Registration Site
Dress: Scout Uniform or semi-formal attire are appropriate.
Meal Options: Chicken: $33 through March 14 ($43 after). Veggie: $33 through March 14 ($43 after). Steak: $40 through March 14 ($50 after).
Please consider joining us as a Silver Beaver Sponsor by making an additional fully tax-deductible donation of $50. If you are unable to attend the Council Recognition Dinner, you can give your donation at the registration site as a "Silver Beaver Sponsor Only". Individuals sponsoring will be listed in the program as a Silver Beaver Sponsor.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SILVER BEAVERS!
The Silver Beaver Award was introduced in 1931 and is a national distinguished service award. It's the highest level of recognition that a local council can give to a volunteer. Recipients are registered Scouters who have made a significant impact on the lives of youth through service given to Scouting and the community. See the 2019 Silver Beaver Recipients below:
- William Brody-Board of Directors
- Michael Snyder-Crow River
- Michael Kerns-Dan Patch
- Daniel Stepan-Great Rivers
- Elizabeth Spittle-Kaposia
- Nicholas Pedersen-Lake Minnetonka
- Steven Panning-Metro Lakes
- Wade Wiken-Mustang
- David Bright-Many Waters
- Scott Betlach-Many Waters
- Kirsten Bovy-Northern Lights
- Joseph Jansen-North Star
- Jeff Earles-Southern Skies
- Scott Glup-Trailblazer
- Heather Klemm-Three Rivers
- Clayton Pinson-Three Rivers