Northern Star Scouting was proud to recognize Megan Remark, President/CEO of Regions Hospital as the 2019 Community Builder on December 19, 2019 at the Intercontinental St. Paul Riverfront.
This prestigious honor is given to a person who has uncommonly demonstrated his or her commitment to making our community a better place in which to live.
Also, at the event, six other community leaders were recognized with the Spurgeon award. This prestigious honor recognizes a person or persons for their outstanding example and leadership as a volunteer of community-based organizations, role model for youth and for demonstration of excellence in their career field. Our 2019 Spurgeon recipients include:
See Photos from the Evening
- Gary Ales, Retired Counselor, Teacher, and Coach of St. Paul Public Schools
- Paul Batz, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Good Leadership Enterprises
- Amanda Brinkman, Chief Brand Officer, Deluxe; Creator, Small Business Revolution
- Dr. Rassoul Dastmozd, Retired President/CEO of St. Paul College
- Glenn E. Johnson, Sr. Vice President of Mairs & Power Inc.
- Maddison Zikmund, Assistant Chief/Explorer Advisor of the Spring Lake Park, Blaine, and Mounds View Fire Department