Cub Summer Camp Full Payment Deadline and Early Registration Discount
This payment schedule applies to all Cub Camping Programs including Cub Scout Summer Camp, Arrow of Light Camp, Discovery Day Camp, Family Camp, and Tiger Day Camp.
May 1, 2020
- Full payments for all existing registrations are due on May 1
- Fees must be paid in full by this date to retain the early bird discount ($5 discount)
- If balances are not paid on this date, Northern Star Council will cancel registrations accordingly.
May 2 – August 30, 2020
- Full payment is required at the time of new registrations
- All new registrations made beginning May 2 will be charged the full fee.
- In the event that a Pack reduces registrations during this time period, fees paid for canceled registrations will be forfeited.
- Forfeited fees (except for $25 Kiwanis deposits) can be used towards new or additional 2020 Cub Summer Camp reservations for the same Pack.
- Packs may make a registration up to the day before a campout takes place provided that there is space available