2023 Annual Registration of Council Committee Members
Purpose: To ensure that all Northern Star Council Committee members are registered for their position in Northern Star Scouting.
- Council Committee members are registered for their committee position from June 1 through May 31 of the next year. Council Committee members who do not renew by May 31 are dropped from the committee on June 1.
- All Council Committee members should be registered prior to the council annual meeting of May 10, 2023.
- Council Committee members can be added at any time throughout the year by following the registration instructions below.
February - April
- The current Chair of the Council Committee and the Staff Adviser communicate to all current members of their committee the process to renew their position on the committee.
- The current Chair of the Council Committee and the Staff Adviser will identify and recruit new members for the committee.
- The current Chair of the Council Committee and the Staff Adviser will create the roster for their incoming Council Committee.
- Council Committee members who have a paid registration in a unit will not need to register or pay again in Black Pug. We will use the information provided from the updated Council Committee roster to register them for their position on the committee.
- As the Council Committee roster is completed, the Staff Adviser for the Council Committee will turn it into the Assistant Director of Field Service to ensure that all members are registered for their position.
- Turn in Council Committee roster to Assistant Director of Field Service by May 15, 2023.
- Registrars will begin registering Council Committee Members for their position for the upcoming program.