Prepare For Cub Summer Camp
As the temperatures rise, we are getting excited for Cub Scout Summer Camp! Soon the staff will be at Camp preparing for Scouts and families to arrive. As the staff prepare for summer, we want to make sure our families are prepared for Cub Scout Summer Camp!
- Review the Parent Handout – it contains the packing list and important information about your stay at camp. It can be found at: https://camp.northernstar.org/cubsummerguide
- Enter Names and Ranks Online: Be sure to enter all names and ranks into your online registration to ensure a quick check-in at camp.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you or someone in your group has a restriction, please provide that information in your online registration.
- CPAPs: If anyone uses a CPAP machine, please provide that information in your online registration.
Make sure to bring your forms (Forms can be found at https://camp.northernstar.org/Forms):
- Health form Note: We will KEEP Part A of the Health Form, please print A on a separate page from part B)
- Shooting Sports Waiver (Youth Only)
- Swim Classification Form (if taking the test prior to camp)
If your Pack or family hasn’t signed up for Summer Camp – don’t worry, it’s not too late! An overview of the information can be found on our website along with a link to register. https://camp.northernstar.org/Cub-Scouts