Project Management Skills for Life - Prepare Your Scouts for Success
Starting to plan your Eagle Scout project, or working on your Venturing Pathfinder Award? Need help planning a project for your Troop, Crew of Ship? If so, Project Management Skills for Life® is here to help!
Project Management Skills for Life® is a workshop presented by the Minnesota Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI-MN) and Northern Star Scouting to teach life skills in Project Management to youth ages 14 and up. There are two course offerings available:
- The Basics
- This workshop provides a general overview of Project Management over a period of 2 hours.
- Walkaway with an understanding of the process to undertake while tackling project initiation and planning.
- Offerings April 15, 2023 and October 28, 2023.
- Location - St. Paul College (in conjunction with University of Scouting).
- The Fundamentals
- This workshop will take participants through a hands-on journey into Project Management over the course of 4 hours.
- Course will provide a deeper understanding of project initiation, planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Offerings on January 28, 2023 and July 29, 2023.
- Location to be determined.
More Information and Online Course Registration
If you have questions about the program, available scholarships, or would like to request a special workshop for a youth/ young adult non-profit, please contact [email protected].