A Magical World Awaits You at Cub Scout Summer Camp
Everything You Need to Know Before the Adventure Begins
Get ready for a weekend of fun, filled with themed summer activities woven into unique Scouting adventures. Our staff is excited to welcome you to camp! Before you head off to camp, we have a few reminders to make sure you’re ready for the fun!
- Read the Parent Handout, it contains the packing list and important information!
- Online Registration: Be sure to enter all names and ranks into your online registration to ensure a quick check-in at camp.
- Dietary Restrictions: If you or someone in your group has a restriction, here is how to submit a request
- CPAPs: If anyone in your pack uses a CPAP machine, please provide that information in your online registration.
- Tents: If your pack is planning on bringing their own tents, please inform us in the comments section of your registration. Otherwise, we provide standard two-person canvas tents at the camp.
Make sure to bring your completed forms
2023 Cub Scout Summer Camp
As your Pack prepares to head to camp, now is the time to prepare for 2023 Cub Scout Summer Camp. Register now to reserve your Packs spot! Here is a snapshot of how it works:
- Reserve your weekend with a $100 deposit. Packs will enter their estimated attendance for youth, adults, and sibling. Note: this is just an estimate, Packs will be able to reduce or increase their number during the adjustment period.
- Confirm your participant counts 2/20-24/2023 by making a $25 deposit for each individual. At this time Packs will also be able to add Webelos Outpost spots for $35 on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
Questions? Contact Cub Camping Customer Service.
We can't wait to see you at Camp!