Fall Camping Programs Needs Volunteers!
Calling all Volunteers!
Fall Cub Camping Programs are seeking qualified volunteers for Fall Day Camp and Spooky Ree Programs! All programs will be following current MN Dept of Health and CDC Guidelines for Minnesota. Housing is available at all locations (excluding Base Camp) for the weekend for those who volunteer for more than one day.
- Archery Rangemasters
- BB Rangemasters
- Cleaning and Sanitation Team (limited participant interaction)
- Group Leaders
- Food/Dining Service (Oct 3-4 and 10-11 only)
Dates and Locations:
- Kiwanis Scout Camp: Oct 3-4. Oct 10-11, Oct 24-25 (Fall Day Camp)
- Phillippo Scout Reservation: Oct 3-4 (Fall Day Camp and Spooky Ree Campout)
- Stearns Scout Camp: Oct 10-11(Fall Day Camp and Spooky Ree Campout)
- Base Camp: Oct 17-18 (Fall Day Camp)
- Rum River Scout Camp: Oct 24-25 (Fall Day Camp)
Fall Day Camp: A half-day opportunity for all Cub Scouts and their families to kick off the school year with a fun experience. New Scouts and parents get to participate in activities like Archery, BB Guns, GaGa Ball, and games while learning about the year-round camping opportunities Scouting offers. For more information visit camp.northernstar.org/fall-day-camp Spooky-Ree Campout: An overnight camp experience at Stearns Scout Camp and Phillippo Scout Reservation. We'll scare your socks off while you play games, shoot BB Guns, enjoy hay rides, learn camp skills, and have fun. Don't forget to bring a costume! For more information visit camp.northernstar.org/spooky-ree
Interested in volunteering or more information? Please Contact Kris Burbank at [email protected]