Stay informed to make the most of your Scouting experience
Check out the ways you can stay up-to-date on the latest council Scouting news and opportunities.
Digital - For information right now
- Website News Section - Posts of great ideas, human interest stories, and upcoming events
- Social Media - Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- eNavigator email newsletter - Get the latest information eight times per year sent directly to your email address, with full content on our website. All leaders and members automatically receive this at the email address provided on your application. You can subscribe or update your email address and preferences at any time. eNavigator is customized for you! Choose one of six content areas: Cub Scouting, Boy Scouting, Venturing/Exploring, Donors, General Council News and Eagle Scout News.
Print - For news you can carry around, no power required
- Navigator Newsletter - A quarterly newspaper sized publication mailed to all leaders in February, May, August, and November. The February special Family Edition is sent to all Scouting households.
- Council Calendar - Key activity and event dates for eighteen months beginning in August, plus a collection of council resources, processes, and policies in nearly 100 pages. Calendars are distributed at the University of Scouting in April, at May Roundtables, and are available for pick-up at our Scout offices.
- Northern Start Update - A short pamphlet of selected council-wide highlights during the first eight months of the year, mailed to donors and primary unit leaders in the fall.
- Annual Report - Full council highlights of the year, handed out at the Council Annual Meeting in May and at other council/district meetings. Copies are mailed to donors at giving levels greater than $200 and to organizations that sponsor (charter) Scouting packs, troops, teams, crews, and posts.
How to Suggest a Story Idea
Your story ideas are welcome at any time and can be sent to [email protected] or call 612-261-2437.