Base Camp is OPEN
Base Camp is currently open for group programming, which includes climbing & archery, teamwork and problem solving, birthday parties and lock-ins! Here are some of the current guidelines we are following to keep your units and groups safe during COVID-19:
- Limiting participation to one group onsite at a time (we hope to lift this restriction in late spring)
- Limiting groups sizes for programs to 25 participants - Capacity can be up to 45, but your group will be split into smaller program groups while onsite
- We follow all MN Dept of Health Guidelines for Youth Programs & Gatherings
- Temporary closing of our shuttle because of space restrictions
We have been running programs and unit meetings for most of the fall with success! Check out more and book a visit today at www.explorebasecamp.org.
Get Outside This Spring with Base Camp
You can start making group reservations now for our outdoor programs! This spring, being outside is one of the safest ways to participate with your unit or group. You can book an outdoor tower, or ropes course programs for April 2021 or later. Check out all our outdoor program offerings at www.explorebasecamp.org today!
Open Climb and Archery Nights Return
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be starting Open Climbing & Archery nights at Base Camp again in 2021! This program is open to anyone in the community and is a great way to get out of the house and have some fun with your family.
- Cost is $10/per participant
- It’s required that each youth come with an adult partner (over 18 years old) that can belay for them at the climbing wall. Our staff will provide belay training at the start of the event. Adult partners don’t need to pay but we ask that they register so they can be included in the total person count.
- Climbers must be at least 5 years old
- Archery will be available as an additional activity
- Each date will have 2 time blocks available that you can register for, each with a capacity of 30 people
- Session 1 — 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Session 2 — 7:30 - 9:00 p.m.
Registration will be required prior to the event, walk-ins will not be allowed. Register Today! - scoutingevent.com/250-Winter2021OpenClimbArchery