8th Annual David Sitler Memorial Disc Golf Open
Join Disc Golfers from across our area at Rum River Scout Camp this June!
Calling all disc golfers! On Saturday June 10th, Rum River Scout Camp will host the 8th Annual David Sitler Memorial Disc Golf Open. The proceeds from this event support Scouting and the course at Rum River Scout Camp. Participation is open to the public, as well as the wider Scouting community. Read on for more event-related information:
When and Where:
The event will be held at Rum River Scout Camp (15659 Saint Francis Boulevard NW Ramsey, MN 55303). Participants will be able to sign-up for a speicifc start time, and should arrive 20 minutes in advance at Thurston Lodge.
You can book a start time online without a fee, but participation requires a $15 due at the on-site registration. See the link below to register:
Registration Open Now!
- Bring your own discs, or camp will have loaner-discs: (1 mid-range, 1 putter).
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- Make a bid at the silent auction on the day of the event. All profits go towards helping to maintain and improve the disc golf course at Rum River Scout Camp.
- This event is welcome to all ages and abilities.
- Walk-ins are welcome as space allows. This is normally a private course, but is open to everyone just for this event.
- Each participant will receive a mini disc as a part of the experience.
Road Construction Notice
It is road construction season and there may be some road construction delays near Highway 10 as you near Rum River Scout Camp. Give yourself extra time as there are some road closures near the camp that will add time to your commute to the event.